Walford on World of Walford


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A number of people have asked me, recently, if Lee actually knows about this site, and what he might think about it. Well, yes he does. He has done since the day we started this blog, and has shown it to his wife, and a number of other members of his family. It's always been taken in good humour, as was intended.
But what does he think of it?
Well, let's allow the man to answer in his own words. Take it away, Mr W...!


0 Responses to “Walford on World of Walford”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3