Walford on The Home Life of Superman


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After a fairly substantial break, were back with more of the jibberings of our man Walford...

So, it can't have escaped your attention that there's a new Superman movie out there.
Walford asks the questions that matter...
What would those be? Does this movie fit into continuity with the previous Superman movies?Could Superman lift an island composed of Kryptonite? Could Superman have child with Lois Lane?
No. None of these actually. What Mr W wants to know is...


You're an odd man, Lee. But, we believe, a good one.


0 Responses to “Walford on The Home Life of Superman”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3