Ask Walford... About the Undead.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Next question. Step up Jeff McKinnon.


2 Responses to “Ask Walford... About the Undead.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cheers for asking that.

    Question though. Aren't Werewolves also immortal?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have asked Walford about this, and here is his reply:

    "I think they do age. In Teen wolf the dad of Michael J Fox is getting older.

    Therefore I think they do age and therefore die.

    Either way they're pretty ugly, because they've got a face full of 'bear'."

    I hope that answers your question...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3