Walford on How to Solve Disaster Movie Conundrums.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who else could have conceived such a devious plot? Wrong. Just wrong.


2 Responses to “Walford on How to Solve Disaster Movie Conundrums.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Is he actually saying that he'd torture grannies for his own survival?

    Wrong. just wrong.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't know if 'torture' is the correct word, but yes their death would be inevitable.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3