New Feature: Ask Walford.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Introducing a new feature:

That's right, 'Ask Walford'. If you have a question you'd like answered or a subject commented on, we may have just aswered your prayers...

Click on the link on the right hand side of the screen, above Links, or send an email to :

worldofwalford@yahoo.co.uk

I can't promise you that he'll answer every email sent to us, but we'll pass them on to Walford, and we'll post up as many as we can.


0 Responses to “New Feature: Ask Walford.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3