Ask Walford... about his Ideal Partner.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Step up David Clare...


5 Responses to “Ask Walford... about his Ideal Partner.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hold on... there's more man in that mix than woman - and even then you've gone and picked a rather "manly" woman in Alicia Silverstone.

    And she has a moustache.

    And a nob - probably.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    We would like, at this juncture, to point out that we are not suggesting for a second that Alicia Silverstone has a nob.

    We just don't know that.

    Now are we likely going to ever get a chance to ask her.

    Let alone find out...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    haha

    I would never in a million years dare to SUGGEST that Alicia Silverstone might be a bit hairy and have a nob. I have it on very good authority that it is probably true.

    If the moustachioed hermaphrodite has a problem with this then why doesn't she stick up for herself eh?

    eh?

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dear World of Walford,

    I am most distressed with comments recently posted on your site suggesting that I am a hairy man freak, or that I am in some way a hermaphrodite.

    This is simply untrue.

    I'm dead good looking, me. And I scrub up pretty well in a tight rubber Bat-suit, as can be seen in the immortal movie "Batman & Robin". Even if it is the only movie anybody's seen me in for years...

    Hope that's cleared that up for you all.

    Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get back to playing with my dinkle...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Please, oh please, don't sue us...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3