Ask Walford... About Climate Change.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, after a short delay (i.e. I went on holiday) here is the first in our semi-regular series "Ask Walford" in which you, the readers of World of Walford get to ask questions to the Man Himself.
First up is Mr John Sutton. Step on up John...


1 Responses to “Ask Walford... About Climate Change.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Where do Norwegians come into this? What have the fair people of the fjords done to Mr Walford, to want their lives snubbed out?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3