Walford on... the delicate art of Poetry.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Walford on... the delicate art of Poetry.
This all came about when Mr W tried to prove that you actually could rhyme the word 'Orange' with a good many words.
Not exactly beautiful words...
Walford for Poet Laureate.


1 Responses to “Walford on... the delicate art of Poetry.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That reminds me of a joke I heard recently actually....

    One sunday during confessional, a respectable man in his 40's confesses to the priest, Father Michael. "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. During the last 7 days I've slept with Fanny Greene 28 times". After a moments contemplation, Father Michael sends him on his way, asking 30 hail marys of him as pennance.

    The next man, a young man in his 20's confesses, "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. During the last 7 days I've had sex with Fanny Greene 5 times, and once up the wrong'un". "20 hail marys for your sins, my son" says Father Michael, and the man goes about his business.

    A little later an elderly gentleman at least 70 years old enters the confessional. "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. During the last week I allowed Fanny Greene to perform oral sex upon me". Father Michael thinks for a minute, and requests 10 hail marys.

    The next week during mass a young girl enters the church and sits in the front row, legs apart in a quite unladylike fashion. She's wearing a green hat, a green jacket, a green skirt and green shoes. Father Michael, turning to one of his choir boys asks "Is that Fanny Greene in the front row?".

    "Could be," says the choir boy, "or it might be the reflection off her shoes."

    Well... I didn't say it was a GOOD joke...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3