Walford on the quandary of Diet Soft Drinks


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This one speaks for itself...

Now, not being funny, but I do drink an awful lot of Diet Coke at work. Probably a bit more than I should. I hate to think what that stuff is doing to my insides...

But in all honesty, at no point have I ever thought 'You know what? This stuff tastes a bit like water...'.

Why?

Because it doesn't, Lee!

And of course, you know that if you come in to work with a sun tan one morning, now, we're all going to wonder if you've been bathing in cola...


0 Responses to “Walford on the quandary of Diet Soft Drinks”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3