Walford AKA...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did you know that Nobel prize winner Niels Bohr happens to have been a dead ringer for our very own Walford?

Well, neither did we, until we visited
www.myheritage.com and ran Lee's face through their celebrity face matching doohickey.

It turns out that old Niels isn't the only lucky bugger to bare a striking resemblance to the well chiseled Monkey Queen. See for yourself, and then why not have a go with it yourself?


0 Responses to “Walford AKA...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3