Walford On: Going Under the Knife


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, I know. I really haven't been keeping this site up to date, have I? Well, what can I say...? I really wish it was that I've been hideously busy and that my life is so filled by grander designs that I simply do not have the time...


Sadly, that's not the case. I'm just lazy.


Still, we have a stockpile of the wit of young Walford ready for blogging, and so I bring you this snippet of insight into the mind of the man who would be King (Or is that Monkey Queen?). the People's Prophet, the man they quite simply call... er... 'Walford'.


And so, having been away so long from the public consciousness, I'm sure that the man himself will want to bestow upon you something deeply thought provoking - a real message that we can all learn from.


Isn't that right, Sir?



Dear God. I give up.....................................................


0 Responses to “Walford On: Going Under the Knife”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3