Walford's World of Grammar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Walford Grammar Special

My my, a treat and a half for you… Frankly, I couldn't think of any other way to group these together in a better context…

The first two actually stem from a typo I made on an earlier "Walford On…" After spotting the error Walford reeled off the following comment so quickly I am informed that I mis-quoted him. And so the second example was supplied by Si, correcting the earlier post on pedantry, with a side salad of the same. Jeez, try repeating that Walford!

Or maybe not…


You will probably need to click to enlarge the second one.

And, of course, this bastion of grammatical strength. Seemed appropriate to follow

Confused? You should try typing it…


0 Responses to “Walford's World of Grammar”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3