Walford on Awkward Fruit.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Walford On... Awkward Fruit!

Those pesky apples. They're so difficult... Hold on. No they're sodding not. What the hell's complicated about an apple? You eat it, you throw away the core.

Lee did add, in his defense, that "I would eat an apple, if my missus chopped it up into bits". True pedigree of laziness. I can see it now, demanding a 'prepared' apple while Lee sits and plays Oblivion of an evening/early morning.

True class.


0 Responses to “Walford on Awkward Fruit.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3