Walford On... Musical Middle-of-the-roader James Blunt


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Today: Walford On... Musical Middle-of-the-roader James Blunt.

Without a doubt I totally agree with the man. Blunt is a tedious, malformed, MOR weasel.

But that's beside the point. The question you have to ask is: Why Sand? Can you really drown a man in Sand? Thoughts? Feelings? The jury is still out...


3 Responses to “Walford On... Musical Middle-of-the-roader James Blunt”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Can a man be drowned in SAND? I have no idea, but in Blunt's case I hope so.

    Who the hell is Walford?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Is this man a genius or just mad?

  3. Blogger World of Walford 

    In the words of The Mighty Boosh: "Is he a Genius? Is he a Retard? He's a... Gene-tard?"

    True they were not talking about Walford; hell they've probably never even heard of him! But maybe, just maybe, on some subliminal level Walford's words had headed out into the ether and touched the ver consciousness of all mankind...?

    Believe you me, after working a 24hr shift with this man you too will believe he's a Genius...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm World of Walford
  • From Warwickshire, United Kingdom
  • I am your Mummy and your Daddy, I'm just that good!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Got a Question?

Links


ATOM 0.3